Contact details

Central Study Counselling

Central Study Counselling mainly provides guidance for prospective KTH students and coordinates preventative measures for KTH students. If you are a Sfinx or Sports Campus student this is your first point of contact. Read more here.


Students with a documented diagnosis concerning long-term disability can receive compensatory support. Such support can take the form of an adapted exam, note taking support, audio books, mentor support and others. Contact your coordinator for disabled students at Funka to arrange a meeting by sending an email to Read more here.  

Student health

Avonova, our Student Health Service, offers free support and help with study-related problems and is provided by nurses and counsellors who are bound by confidentiality. ’Study-related’ problems mean anything that adversely affects your studies. These can be social, existential, medical and personal issues. Contact Avonova Student Health Services by e mail: or Read more here.  

Study guidance for programmes

If you are attending a programme at KTH you can meet a study counsellor/coordinator who can provide you with advice, for example, on planning your studies, your career goals, courses you should take, taking a break from your studies, or receiving specific support.